Wednesday, September 07, 2005

For the newbies...a few notes--

Regarding accountability: if what you share might be TMI (too much info-may-sh'n) for the public view, keep it to private email. This is not a landfill for our shame...

Regarding our penchant for the sarcastic (and sometimes crude): the idea is for this to potentially become a place of witness, that is, a place you and I can point our friends from all points of the theological compass for a bit of insight, humor, friendship, and retreat (from mindless boredom).

Regarding content: Whatever you feel inspired to share. Generally speaking, my intention is to build a wealth of knowledge that is grounded in my friends' experiences. Please do not limit yourself to only those things considered "Christian" or "religious" nature.

1 Comments:

At 6:05 AM, September 19, 2005, Blogger geronimo said...

challenged by my friend, I feel the need to clarify this thread...

it is true that you cannot separate anything we experience from our life in Christ--that was not my intended meaning when I said "do not limit yourself..."

I think it should be our goal to make everything we post, everything we say, everything we think be considered in coincidence with the mind of Christ.

However, being that at the current time not everything we think about as humans will have a theological slant (see the first post on this blog for an example), please feel free to post what you feel is worth posting.

In other words, I don't want anybody to feel they should refrain from posting simply becuase they feel they must come up with something inspired or inspiring.

Inspire me with your boring stories...Inspire me with your stupid jokes...Inspire me by being yourself...

And let's hope that all of our posts do end up eventually pointed in the right direction.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home