Tuesday, April 11, 2006

some things I want to know_Part 3

8. What about songs that mean something to you?

David:

“Imagine”, “Amazing Grace”

Justin:

1. Awesome God - Rich Mullins
2. Fix You - Coldplay
3. You Are My All in All - Dennis Jernigan
4. God of Wonders - Caedmon's Call
5. History Maker - Delirious

Greeley:

1. World on Fire - Sarah McLachlan
2. Take it as it Comes - Grand Avenue
3. Hear I am to Worship for Kids
4. Come Now Is the Time - Vineyard UK
5. Break Dividing Walls - Live from Holland
6. The Name of Jesus - Kirk Franklin
7. Baby's got back - Sir Mixalot

Eric:

In Christ Alone – I want this played at my funeral.
Before the Throne of God Above
It is Well With My Soul
And anything by David Crowder!!!

Jeremy:

“Held” Natalie Grant; “Where are the Fathers?” Israel; “Daughters” John Mayer; “God Weeps Too” Eli; “If We are the Body” Casting Crowns; “When You Say Nothing at All” Alison Krauss version; “My Hope is You” Third Day; “In the Name of Love” U2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home