Tuesday, April 11, 2006

some things I want to know_Part 7

13. On which political pole do you lean? Left? Right? Democrat? Republican? Independent? Esssplain it, will ya?

David:

Conservative.

Justin:

Independent..gotta love those right wing Christians. Man they make the church look good!

Greeley:

Independent. Being that I am in an international relationship (wife from Denmark), and have lived in and visited many other countries, my views: political, Christian and cultural go beyond the borders of the south & America. My prayer and heart has been to see the world and people through God's eyes and not my own. God is bigger than Alabama, Baptist, Methodist, Muslim, Republicans, Democrats, America, and ME. We often place our limitations on God, and try to fit and manipulate Him into our little boxes.

Eric:

I’m a flaming conservative. I’m not a republican. I’m not a democrat. But I do support the democratic republic form of government (hehe). Seriously, I am conservative. I vote issues, not parties. So if the next republican candidatefor whatever position is pro-choice, he or she will not get my vote!

Jeremy:

Let’s say I am a Christian first and that, I believe, makes me naturally an Independent. But I believe I am primarily conservative, but with some liberal tendencies (social). If I’m a Republican, I’m lumping myself in with every Tom/Dick/and Dirty Harry that supports the right to tote shot-guns, “eye for an eye” and the right to “get drunk and screw”; if I’m a Democrat, I’m lumping myself in with every gender-confused, tree-hugging, baby-killer who wants to have the right to “get drunk and screw…”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home